For those interested in the 50th anniversary Scottish Autism conference:
“Registration is now open for our 50th anniversary conference which aims to provide a platform for sharing visionary approaches to the development of autism practice.
Our two-day conference will be influenced and informed by a contemporary view that embraces autism as a developmental difference and focuses on a capacity view of the individual. Day one will centre around the culture and context of practice and day two will look at innovation in practice. We are delighted to welcome internationally acclaimed keynote speakers including:
- Etienne Wenger-Trayner, Independent researcher, consultant, author and speaker, USA
- Professor Roy Richard Grinker, Professor of Anthropology and International Affairs, USA
- Peter Vermeulen, Autism Consultant, Lecturer and Trainer, Autisme Centraal, Gent, Belgium
- Dr Jacqueline Ravet, Senior Lecturer, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Jon Adams, Artistic Director, Flow Observatorium, UK
- Charlene Tait, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Scottish Autism
Visit our conference website for more details including:
- A draft programme
- Travel and accommodation information
- Conference seminar stream details
- Registration fees
- Sponsored places
Don’t miss our early bird registration rate – closes 31st of August!